Last Updated: 13th August 2021
Please read this policy carefully. If you do not agree with the terms of this policy, please do not access the Site.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any time and for any reason. We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last Updated” date of this policy. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the updated policy on the Site, and you waive the right to receive specific notice of each such change or modification.
You are encouraged to periodically review this policy to stay informed of updates. You will be deemed to have been made aware of, will be subject to, and will be deemed to have accepted the changes in any revised policy by your continued use of the Site after the date such revised policy is posted.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, address, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when you make an account with the Site, or when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site, such as online chat, forms, surveys and placing an order. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site.
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
Mobile Device Data
Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Site from a mobile device.
Data From Competitions, Giveaways, and Surveys
Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customised experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Administer promotions and competitions;
- Assist law enforcement;
- Compile statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties;
- Create and manage your account;
- Deliver targeted advertising, discount codes, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site to you;
- Email you regarding your account or order;
- Fulfil and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site;
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site more personalised;
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site;
- Monitor and analyse usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site;
- Notify you of updates to the Sites;
- Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you;
- Perform other business activities as needed;
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity;
- Process payments, exchanges and refunds;
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site;
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
- Respond to product and customer service requests;
- To post a review with your consent
- Send you a e-letter; and
- Solicit support for the Site.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
When you post comments, contributions, reviews or other content to the Site, your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site in perpetuity.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site. These companies may use information about your visits to the Site and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Other Third Parties
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer, mobile or tablet device when you go offline, whilst session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / essential cookiesare essential to provide you with services available through the Site and to enable you to use some of its features and services. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Targeting cookiesrecord your visit to the Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
- Functionality cookiesallow us to remember choices you make when you see the Site, such as remembering your login details or language preference.
- Analytical / performance cookiesallow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and see how you move around the Site.
You should be aware that getting a new computer, mobile device or tablet device, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
The Site may contain links to third-party websites and applications of interest, including advertisements and external services, that are not affiliated with us. Once you have used these links to leave the Site, any information you provide to these third parties is not covered by this policy, and we cannot guarantee the safety and privacy of your information. Before visiting and providing any information to any third-party websites, you should inform yourself of the privacy policies and practices (if any) of the third party responsible for that website, and should take those steps necessary to, in your discretion, protect the privacy of your information. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of any third parties, including other sites, services or applications that may be linked to or from the Site.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorised parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN’S INFORMATION
We do not knowingly collect or solicit information from children under the age of 18. By using the Site, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age. If you become aware of any data we have collected from someone under the age of 18, please contact us by emailing email@example.com
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account
- Contacting us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
EMAILS AND COMMUNICATIONS
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Site
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences
- Contacting us by emailing email@example.com
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access– You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information;
- Your right to rectification– You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete;
- Your right to erasure– You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances;
- Your right to restriction of processing– You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances;
- Your right to object to processing– You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances; and
- Your right to data portability– You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
HOW TO COMPLAIN
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com